Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Runebound game day three

Well, it is finally finished, I think this game logged a total of 3.5 hours over a period of 3 days, not too bad for a game of runebound, This game is definitely much better as a 2 player game, more then that and there is just too much down time and the game takes way too long.

Sheila ended up winning this one, allthough I must say it could have went either way, she was level 16, I was level 14, we both had two dragon runes, so it came down to being a race to see who could get the last one. I was sitting right next to a red, but could not roll a forest to get on it (not that I think about it, I could have just not rolled and moved right onto it, oh well) anyway, Sheila used a teleport card she had and moved onto the red adventure that I was trying to get too, she wiped it up very easily for the win. After she beat it, I tried my hand at the same monster and sure enough I would have been able to kill it as well, but Sheila was the winner.

I think I like this variant we tried where we started out at level 4 with one random armor and weapon each, we drew until we got one that was 6 gold or less, I started with a Weapon :Mace(6 gold), and an Armor: Gauntlets(4 gold), and Sheila started with a Weapon:Dagger(2 gold) and an Armor:Suit(5 gold) oh and by the way, I was Runewitch Astarra, and Sheila was Mad Carthos. Anyway, this variant to start the game seemed to work out pretty well, and I think we may just use it again next time we play, Sheila was killed only one time, and I managed to never get killed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, all you guys are alittle too gamey for me!! ha ha kitty